I Need EditMonkey (by Ebberts + Zucker) In My Life!
One of my key bread n butter apps is Adobe After Effects. It’s one of the standard compositing and motion graphics packages that allow you to do everything form animated gifs to effects on motion pictures. I use it for corporate product videos, which means I use about 5% of the app’s potential. The main drawback to After Effects is the learning curve. It’s extremely deep and you can spend years learning it’s intricacies. Luckily, there are a bunch of templates and plugins that allow you to bypass a lot of the heavy lifting. EditMonkey is one of those plugins. It may be clocking in at an expensive $119, but the time and effort it saves more than makes up for the expense.
EditMonkey is the latest release from Ebberts + Zucker that harnesses the power of After Effects to generate and sequence complex multi-page animations quickly and easily. Our latest tool is capable of creating dozens of animations with a single click, perfect for a wide range of projects that require transitions from one graphic to the next….but is flexible enough to create simple animations as well. This Monkey is our most versatile product to date, making it an invaluable part of your everyday toolkit.
- Keyframeless and dynamically linked to markers
- Built-in Text Generator that operates on lines, words or letters
- Groundbreaking Color Label Aware feature to facilitate multi-layered page builds
- Transition in and out endless builds with one click.
- Marker-based Retime feature to make time-remapping adjustments easy
- Marker Sync to automatically retime based on an existing marker layer
- Dozens of ways to add variations between multiple animations
- Automatic Animation option for great results quickly.
- Custom Animation settings for more control
- Thousands of motion combinations
- Flexible workflow to allow for easy post-build changes
- Makes quick text animations a breeze
- Bonus Marker Ramper script to create accelerating & decelerating edits.